Examination support services.
State regulatory examinations are a fact of life for licensed financial service companies. APPROVED, along with attorneys at Buckley, offers examination consulting services designed to mitigate compliance risk, ease operational burdens, and minimize disruption by helping clients prepare for and manage the examination process.
Examination support services.
State regulatory examinations are a fact of life for licensed financial service companies.
APPROVED, along with attorneys at Buckley, offers examination consulting services designed to mitigate compliance risk, ease operational burdens, and minimize disruption by helping clients prepare for and manage the examination process.
Simplicity. Transparency. Confidence.
Remote state examinations are becoming the new normal in today’s unprecedented regulatory and operational environment. Companies are facing new burdens as they track rapidly changing compliance obligations while navigating the technology required to conduct remote examinations successfully. These challenges can distract from normal business operations and tax in-house resources.
APPROVED professionals simplify the examination journey, working with clients to help ensure they are prepared and have access to the necessary legal resources when responding to examinations. The result is improved transparency and confidence in the soundness of enterprisewide operations and compliance management systems.
The state exam process can be very time consuming and costly to financial services companies without the tools and knowledge necessary to prepare for, manage, or respond to an examination request. APPROVED provides a number of services to help in-house teams fill these gaps:
- Mock examinations and reviews of company information
- Preparation for onsite regulatory examinations
- Responses to examination final reports
- Document and task management
The volume of communications, documents, and data collected and exchanged during an examination make it critical to house information in a central location that is easily accessible and secure. APPROVED assists clients by developing information management strategies that:
- Increase productivity and efficiency to meet regulatory deadlines
- Support examination record retention, versioning, and history
- Streamline communication management before, during, and after examinations
- House, monitor, and track matters requiring attention that result from an examination
APPROVED professionals, along with Buckley attorneys, draw upon decades of combined compliance experience to help clients anticipate and avoid many of the common obstacles companies face during state examinations. Our examination-management services provide the tools and resources to meet these challenges and reduce the burden on in-house legal and compliance teams:
- Serve as a company’s main point of contact with regulating authorities
- Organize, assign, and manage all examination requests to ensure timely and accurate responses through comprehensive task-management tools
- Facilitate and assist with presentations, communications, and document exchanges
- Provide system management and data input support with the CSBS State Examination System (SES)
- Manage remediation to ensure all matters requiring attention are addressed, implemented, and routinely checked