APPROVED built a licensing regtech platform from the ground up to give compliance professionals confidence that they have an accurate and comprehensive view of their licensing obligations. We call it Mogy, named after Allan Mogensen, a pioneer in the field of work simplification.
APPROVED built a licensing regtech platform from the ground up to give compliance professionals confidence that they have an accurate and comprehensive view of their licensing obligations.
We call it Mogy, named after Allan Mogensen, a pioneer in the field of work simplification.
We understand the challenges of managing in-house compliance teams because we’ve done it ourselves. APPROVED developed Mogy to address the lack of dedicated licensing technology solutions and provide tools to keep up with increasing regulatory expectations and complexity.
Mogy helps cut through the noise of licensing requirements, allowing companies to plan ahead, prioritize what’s most urgent, and get work done.
- Dashboards organize critical information and track workloads across licensing teams, providing greater transparency and accountability
- System tools and workflows increase accuracy and efficiency, enhancing the capacity of a company’s existing compliance function
- Mogy is offered as software as a service (SaaS), with all maintenance, support, and system updates included in the subscription cost
Mogy serves as a single system of record for licensing and compliance programs, ensuring that teams are working with the most up-to-date information.
- Document-management functionality provides licensing teams with immediate access to accurate and relevant records and documentation
- Data import capabilities sync Mogy with the Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS) and other licensing systems to improve accuracy and create historical records for all licenses
- Secure hosting on Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud provides system stability and scalability to support collaboration for teams of any size or geographic distribution
Mogy is powered by a proprietary, cross-industry requirements database built upon the combined legal perspective, licensing expertise, and industry experience of APPROVED and Buckley.
- Mogy’s comprehensive nationwide database contains up-to-date requirements for license applications, renewals, and amendments, allowing users to create in minutes requirements surveys that once took days or weeks
- Integrated state-by-state statutory requirements are informed by our deep understanding of supervisory and industry nuances
- In-app news feeds keep subscribers up to date on the latest licensing developments and changes in requirements and reports from NMLS and regulatory agencies
Built by licensing pros, for licensing pros.
We developed Mogy as a full-featured solution to meet the real-world demands of compliance professionals by focusing on essential capabilities and delivering them through a reliable and intuitive interface. Feature highlights include:
- Covers more than 275 agencies nationwide
- Includes more than 2,300 license authorities
- Tracks more than 40,000 license requirements and tasks
- New applications
- License amendments
- License renewals
- Periodic reporting
- Ability to upload, store, and manage documents
- Full version-tracking and document-history functionality
- Built-in tagging and naming conventions keep documents organized
- Document permissioning and access management
Collaboration and task management
- Dashboards to view and manage individual and team workloads
- Project creation, with subtasks and milestones
- Task management and tracking functionality
- Streamlined workflows and approvals
- System reporting
Individual licensing pipeline management
- Specific workflow for individual licensee onboarding and applications
- Dashboard showing status of applications and individuals in the onboarding pipeline
- Tracking related to Temporary Authority Status period expiration dates (when relevant)
- Customized task and deadline reminders
- Weekly digest of reports/tasks due and staff assignments
- NMLS licensing data import
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration with multiple identity-management platforms
- Custom API capable
Secure web-based platform
- Collaboration for geographically distributed teams
- Modern, intuitive user interface
- Advanced systemwide data encryption
- Multifactor authentication
- System and requirements updates deployed centrally
Contact us using the form below to receive information about Mogy and be notified about product updates. Our team is available to answer your questions!